Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Our Dominance One Fist At A Time

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome! Introduce yourselves!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Empty Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Sat May 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Laswagga

Laswagga
Admin

Obviously, this is the Soul Calibur IV thread exclusively for online players. Tired of getting spammed by scrubby Sophitia users? Need to vent on how frustrating it is to be disconnected on for no legit reason? Got a funny story to tell us? Maybe some pictures even? Go for it! But remember...keep it on topic.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to share your PSN, or Gamer Tags!

https://birthofheroes.forummotion.com

2Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 pm

jorn

Hello

3Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 pm

DESU~

DESU~

im new to the SC series and need help

4Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 pm

JORNMATIC

JORNMATIC

Hi, my name is random Troll from 8WR and I like to ride Lobo's dick and keep old drama alive because I haz no lief to speek ov.

I lurndid everyting I no from Jordan Samuel, who is the boss of the internetz.

5Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:53 pm

KurisuKappsu

KurisuKappsu
Admin

DESU~ wrote:im new to the SC series and need help

Feel free to add my psn desu it's kurisukappsu ill teach anything you would like to know. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum